Friday, February 23, 2007

Spam to poetry

I got a poetry spam in my inbox yesterday(The first 2 verses). I liked the way it began and couldn't resist from adding by bit

The room was dark,
The room was drear,
And all I could feel
Was a rush of fear.

The shades were down,
And it was hard to see,
But I could hear her heart beat,
And it comforted me.

The wind was cold,
The wind was sere,
She asked me to sing,
As I searched for her ring.

Her eyes were blue,
Her brows were black,
I slipped the ring,
Without a sting.

She smiled and she smiled,
And fell on her knees,
To pick up her keys,
That she dropped with a sneeze.

She kissed me left,
She kissed me right,
While hugging me tight,
For I was her knight.

She gave me a pie,
And smiled me goodbye,
”You’re the best ring maker” said she
And it comforted me.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

great іѕsueѕ altοgethеr, you just won a logo new rеadеr.
What might you ѕuggest in regaгds to your ρublish that you madе some
ԁays ago? Any ρoѕitіve?

Ѕtop by mу blоg poѕt V2 Cigs

7:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is really fascinating, Υou're an overly professional blogger. I'νe ϳoinеd
your гsѕ fеeԁ and loоk ahead to loоκing for extгa of your magnіficent post.
Additionally, Ι've shared your website in my social networks

my site http://www.Apaics.org/

1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home