Thursday, January 12, 2006

~

The Holy Chicken: Quassimodo, what are you contemplating?
Quassimodo: uh, mornin’ Lord, didn’t see you come in
THC: I see the candle has been working hard. Stayed up all night did you?
QM: tomorrow is Jenni’s birthday. I am trying to figure out what to give her. Something that will bring back her beaming smile. You know how down she has been lately
THC: ah The Lovely Sally. I hope you have thought of something good
QM: Lord, what do you find happiness in?
THC: mm..for me happiness lies in the simplicity and subtlety of things
QM: yes, Sally had once mentioned about that
THC: she did
QM: tell me Master, how did you spell out your love for the chicken queen?
THC: haha. Well she lived in a coop up the street. I had known her for quite sometime and when I finally decided to tell her of my feelings for her. It was on her birthday that I told her of them. I woke up early, plucked a dozen odd golden yellow bananas and gave it to her with a note which read “I’m bananas about you”
QM: and what did she say.. “ How dare you! You are a banana short of a punch ?”
THC: hahahaha
QM: well I see what you mean by the simplicity and delicacy of things. I remember, Jenni had a tough time making friends with this one girl. She then wrote her a letter and finished it saying if flowers were friends I did pick you. And now there are the best of friends
THC: now that’s what I call subtlety. Learn Quassimodo, learn about the subtlety of life
QM: so is simplicity the secret of eternal happiness ?
THC: I don’t know, but the secret to sadness is trying to satisfy everyone
QM: Thank you for the talk, O Mighty Fowl. I must hurry now
THC: wait! What are you going to give Jenni on her birthday ?
QM: a geranium with a note saying “my love for you grows forever!”

[leave QM]

~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home